Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Sweet Heart

My heart to you is given

Oh, do give yours to me
We'll lock them up together,
And throw away the key.....

For you see,
each day I love you more,

Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.......
My debt to you, Beloved,




Is one I cannot pay
In any coin of any realmI loved you once, I love you still, I always have, I always will...On any reckoning day....




You may never know how important you are to me or how much I care for you,
but you are and you will always be.
Bear in mind that I couldnt afford to lose someone I've learned to care about so much.....


You are my passion, my life,
my love Without you I would have no reason to live. All the stars in the universe could not replace what we have together.
I thank you for the love we have and your gentleness. Never forget me,
as I will never forget you....

I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go......
























No comments:

Post a Comment